Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed


How May I Serve You?

Navigating the various services offered by the federal government can be a challenge. Please explore the links below to find out how my office can assist you, or feel free to call my district office at (517) 780-9075 if you have further questions. 

Useful links and information on benefits and opportunities for veterans and military members.
Fill out the online form to request a Congressional Commendation for someone living in the 7th District.
You may order a U.S. flag through my Congressional office and have it flown over the Capitol building.
Resources for people seeking information on or assistance applying for Federal Grants.
Guidance for those currently dealing with a federal government agency.
Learn about internship opportunities in my Washington and Jackson offices.
Find out how my office may assist you if you are seeking a Military Academy nomination.
Planning a trip to Washington? My office can help arrange tours of the various historical sites around D.C.