Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed


Federal Resources for Constituents

Do you need to contact a Federal Agency to assist you with a problem? Below is a list of federal agencies and their websites. Please contact my Jackson, Michigan office at 517-780-9075 if you need any additional assistance.

General Help:

For the official web portal of the U.S. Government, contact USA.Gov.

For a list of websites of all departments under the Executive Branch, refer to the list compiled by The Library of Congress.

For questions in regards to federal programs, benefits, or services, contact The National Contact Center.

Specific Agencies and Requests:

  • U.S. Citizen Passports
  • Visas
  • Travel Advisories
  • Social Security benefits and appeals
  • New, duplicate, or corrected Social
  • Security cards
  • Medicare benefits and appeals
  • Prescription drug services
  • Health plan choices 
  • New, Duplicate, or corrected Medicare cards
  • Veteran’s benefits or healthcare
  • Burials and memorials 
  • Special Veteran’s programs
  • Postal service delivery issues 
  • Postage rates and services 
  • Postage fraud
  • Wages, benefits and insurance help 
  • Compliance assistance 
  • Labor certification or workers compensation programs
  • Transportation system information 
  • Airport screenings 
  • No-fly lists
  • Border Protection 
  • Customs Enforcement 
  • International Travel 
  • Import and export restrictions
  • Resources on citizenship and green cards 
  • Working in the U.S. 
  • Adoption
  • Immigration and Customs Regulations enforcement 
  • Illegal exports and trafficking 
  • Detention and removal of illegal immigrants
  • Border Security 
  • Immigration 
  • Cyber Security 
  • Filing travel complaints 
  • Green Card and Visa information
  • Food and Nutrition 
  • Conservation of natural resources 
  • Marketing and trade 
  • Agricultural education and research
  • Trade 
  • Patents 
  • Trademarks 
  • Census Bureau
  • Federal education funding and distribution 
  • American schools data 
  • Report discrimination against programs that receive Federal funds
  • Making your home more energy efficient 
  • Annual energy reviews 
  • Energy related inquiries
  • Benefit programs and grants 
  • Health insurance 
  • Health regulations and laws
  • Home buying information 
  • Rental Assistance 
  • Reverse mortgages 
  • Avoiding foreclosure
  • Native American information 
  • National parks contact list 
  • List of departments related to the interior
  • Reporting a crime 
  • Locating a prison or inmate 
  • Reporting fraud 
  • Filing a claim 
  • Finding a specific form
  • Local transportation departments 
  • License certification requirements 
  • Reporting airline security concerns 
  • Drug and alcohol testing rules
  • Interest rate data 
  • Government seized property 
  • Financial assistance 
  • Savings bonds and securities management
  • Branches of the military 
  • Military benefits and pay 
  • Military service inquiries 
  • Obtaining records